If you feel the Lord laying on your heart to give to this ministry we want to make it as easy as possible for you to give online through our safe and secure Acceptiva page provided by the Baptist General Convention of Texas. I want to first assure you that 100% of your gift goes directly to the ministry at the Baptist Student Ministry at Navarro College.
Here are the different ways that your generous gift will be used at the BSM
- General Operating Expenses (Basically these are the funds used to just allow us to continue to do what we do to reach the students at Navarro College-Our yearly budget is approximately $60,000-any amount given to offset this cost is greatly appreciated.
- Capitol Improvement Campaign ( We are wanting to raise enough money to give our 50 + year old building a facelift to the front and add outside patio dining, as well as a large interior remodel to expand our building backwards which would make room for double our current dining area, add large bathrooms, plenty of storage and a full size commercial kitchen as well laundry and prayerfully two apartments for on site interns. (Estimated cost without quotes would be between $200,000-$300,000 in cost)
- Camps, retreats, mission trips, conferences, and leadership building activities. (Each of these activities cost approximately $200 per student- so for $1000 you could pay one students yearly leadership costs).
- $100 Will provide a Monday night Bible Study meal for the current group of students.
- And there are various other ways to give towards what the Lord is doing here at your BSM at Navarro College
If you would like a monthly receipt of your gift, or an end of the year Gift in Kind Letter those can be made available upon request.